Dr. Charles Beck MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 3rd, 2016
Life saving
Dr. Beck assumed care of my son in the Emergency Dept at Ingalls Hospital. He is/was a C6-7 quadripligic, 20 years old, brought in my ambulance with a fever of 106.7. He coded and ended up for months on a ventilator. Dr. Beck just happened to be there and literally saved his life. Yes, he is a strong personality, just what was needed in such a critical situation. He showed great caring and compassion over those many months when my son was not even conscious. He had many setbacks and crucial events, but Dr. Beck never gave up. He was open and honest and willing to admit flaws. Words cannot say how much this doctor has meant to our family.

October 22nd, 2015
Dr. Beck is an excellent doctor, he's patient and caring. His office staff is courteous, they work with you to get convenient appointment hours.

July 8th, 2013
Best Doctor I have ever had in 50 years
Dr. Beck is a strong personality, but is also extremely easy for me to talk to, now that I have an ongoing doctor-patient relationship with him. He is extremely perceptive. You DO have to make your needs vocal to him while you are there (he has a very busy practice) but once you do, he takes the time to address them. He can be in a hurry, but that is because he has a huge waiting room with patients to see him - a doctor with that many patients has to be doing something right. I trust his judgment, even though he has not given me prescriptions I have asked for - he has explained the reasons why. I like and respect him.