A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Beckmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Beckmann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Beckmann graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Beckmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Truman Med Center Hospital Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles R B Beckmann MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Beckmann practice?
- Dr. Charles Beckmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Beckmann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.