Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Bedwell Jr
Dr. Charles Bedwell Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bedwell is affiliated with Memphis VA Medical Center, Regional Medical Center at Memphis and Memphis Vamc Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Bedwell Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Bedwell Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Michael Richardson
Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Memphis, TN 0 mi39
Dr. Rebekah Kaplowitz
Memphis, TN 0 mi13
Dr. Tammie Moore
Memphis, TN 0 mi18