A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Beeson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Beeson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Beeson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beeson graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Beeson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Clermont Beeson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Beeson practice?
- Dr. Charles Beeson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Beeson practices Ophthalmology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Ophthalmologists.