A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bellingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bellingham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bellingham, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellingham graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bellingham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles E Bellingham MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Bellingham practice?
- Dr. Charles Bellingham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Bellingham practices Urology near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ.
See Neptune Urologists.