A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bemis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bemis is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bemis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bemis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bemis graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Bemis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Eastman Bemis MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Bemis practice?
- Dr. Charles Bemis has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Bemis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Cardiologists.