A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Benner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Benner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Benner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Benner graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Myron Benner MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Benner practice?
- Dr. Charles Benner has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Benner practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lexington Park, MD.
See Lexington Park Internists and Lexington Park Geriatric Doctors.