Dr. Charles Virgil Bennett MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bennett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bennett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance