A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bennett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Bennett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- T V M C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Virgil Bennett MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles V. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Charles Bennett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Bennett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Palestine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhart, TX.
See Palestine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.