A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bensonhaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bensonhaver
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Bensonhaver Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bensonhaver, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bensonhaver graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Bensonhaver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- William J B Dorn Va Medical Center
- Regional Medcial Ctr OburgCalhoun Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lawrence Bensonhaver MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Bensonhaver practice?
- Dr. Charles Bensonhaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Bensonhaver practices Psychiatry near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Psychiatrists.