Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Berde
Dr. Charles Berde, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology, Pain Management and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Berde is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital, Children`s Hospital Boston and Children`s Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Berde has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Berde has the following 3 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
Dr. Charles Berde is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Robert Graham
Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi20
Dr. Michael Agus
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi22
Dr. Shoaib Mohammad
Boston, MA 0 mi23