A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Berenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Berenson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berenson graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Berenson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Western New York Medical Center - Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stuart Berenson MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Berenson practice?
- Dr. Charles Berenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Berenson practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Infectious Disease Doctors.