Dr. Charles Berkelhammer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Berkelhammer?

December 2nd, 2015

Dr. Berklehammer is good at explaining possible causes but the wait time at his officw, especially in the evening is just terrible! If you don't mind waiting over an hour every appointment then he's the doc for you!

March 6th, 2013

Patient - Oak Lawn

Very professional. Highly recommended by other industry professionals and by other patients. My mom's Gastro doc and now mine too. An expert in his field. Intelligent and takes the time to listen, answer questions, and give consideration to the needs of his patients. I was afraid to go to a stomach doctor. I am glad I did. The entire staff made me feel welcome and at ease. Thanks for being so darn great at what you do :)

April 14th, 2012

overall, aweful. Totally rotten experience.

Staff is disrespectful and lacks professionalism. Berklehammer has terrible bedside manner. Lost apointmentment time for a major proceedure...waited over three hours to see him for ten minutes. Pathetic practice, overall.

February 23rd, 2012

Out of the 2 times I have seen Dr. Berkelhammer I had to wait a total of 3 hours between the waiting room and the patient room. I felt as if he didn't care at all about me or what was wrong with me. He didn't even give me a follow up when I had h.pylori which is odd since it causes peptic ulcers. Overall, he saved a family member of mine but was rude and rushed me after making me wait for 3 hours. Ridiculous, not my dr. anymore.

September 18th, 2010

Good doctor long wait time. Spends a lot of time with each patient. Double books appointments. Smart but socially awkward.

September 7th, 2010

The best there is

Dr. Berkelhammer has been my GI for 17 years. He is excellent. He hears you! He keeps up with the latest in medicine and technology so that he is always cutting edge on your treatment. There is no more gentle hand than his -- very important during a colonscopy! He is thorough, knowledgeable, and caring. Nothing more could be desired.

August 16th, 2010

insures confidence

I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Berkelhammer to any and all patients needing his particular skills. He is one of the few doctors I feel comfortable with when having to be put under for an exam or operation.

June 8th, 2009

Best Doctor I've ever met

Dr B is a wonderful doctor. He spends a lot of time with you and really listens to you and he really cares about his patients.I've never known a more dedicated doctor.

February 15th, 2009

I believe Dr. Berkelhammer is an excellent doctor.

December 23rd, 2008