A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Berry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Berry, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Berry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hood Memorial Hospital
- Lallie Kemp Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Miles Berry MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Berry practice?
- Dr. Charles Berry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Berry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Hammond, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Walker, LA.
See Hammond Obstetricians & Gynecologists.