A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bess is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bess, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bess graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Bess has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Potomac Valley Hospital
- Potomac Valley Hosp-W V, Keyser, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles David Bess MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Bess practice?
- Dr. Charles Bess has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Bess practices Family Medicine near Keyser, WV.
See Keyser Family Physicians.