A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Best:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Best, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Best, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Best graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Best has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Dean Best MD is a male Trauma Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Best practice?
- Dr. Charles Best has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Best practices Urology and Trauma Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists and Los Angeles Surgeons.