A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Beymer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beymer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Beymer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Beymer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Beymer graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Beymer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Hadley Beymer MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Beymer practice?
- Dr. Charles Beymer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Beymer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.