A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Beyrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Beyrer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beyrer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Beyrer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Beyrer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Beyrer graduated from Universitat Bern. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beyrer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Robert Beyrer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Beyrer practice?
- Dr. Charles Beyrer has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Beyrer practices Ophthalmology near Hauppauge, NY.
See Hauppauge Ophthalmologists.