A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bianco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bianco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bianco, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carotid Stenosis
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bianco graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bianco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
- Select Specialty Hospital Tallahassee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Carmine Bianco MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Bianco practice?
- Dr. Charles Bianco has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Bianco practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Radiologists.