Dr. Charles Bibby MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Las Vegas, NV

December 23rd, 2014
Dr. Bibby did not give me the medical attention I needed. When I asked for help, he became quite arrogant. With that, I told him I would report him and he said, very arrogantly, 'Go ahead'. So here's my report & ratings. I will continue reporting him to the State Board of Health & to the Director of the DCMH If you need to go to Delta County Memorial Hospital ER === please ask for a different physician

August 9th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Bibby saw me in the Emergency room at Eureka Springs Hospital. I was vomiting and had a headache from a head injury. I saw him for maybe one minute to tell him my symptoms. He never touched me or said anything to me. He ordered CT scans to the nurse. I never saw him again after that, he never checked in on me never said a word to me. But sent me a bill for $442.00. besides my $3,500.00 from the emery room. I am extremely disappointed in his bedside manner and professionalism.

August 21st, 2010
Sorry as a Doctor
Poor bedside mannerSlow with patientsPoor care and poor diagnosisMiss read xray

December 20th, 2009
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING...
I just was given the pleasure of meeting Dr. Bibby at the ER in Winnemucca, NV when I was having chest pain and left arm heaviness. I have been dismissed before at the Winn. ER and told to go home because I did not have a problem. Then after seeing a new Dr. was diagnosed with sleep apnea and high insulin levels, but we had not come up with a plan of action yet and I was having the chest symptoms. I was told by my doctor to head to ER. I did and there was wonderful Dr. Bibby. He listened to me and acted as though what I had to say WAS important. He helped me beyond compare. I am now on blood pressure meds and already feel the difference thanks to Dr. Bibby. What a gift he is to the medical field.Thank you sir.