Dr. Charles Bickerstaff Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Bickerstaff Jr?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Charles Bickerstaff Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 27th, 2014

Excellent physician

Courteous, spends time, listens...............no problems..............

June 4th, 2012

Janet P

I've had a gastro problem for about 10 miss-diagnosed by pervious doctors and Dr. Bickerstaff found it quickly treated me and has given me much relief.He is easy to get along with caring and watchful.

January 3rd, 2012

One of the best

I have never reviewed a doctor before, however, had to chime in with my 2 cents worth on this one as he is fabulous! I have seen many GI docs over the years and he is the first to accurately diagnose my problem. God bless him for that and for caring so much.

December 27th, 2011

Great Doctor

Dr Bickerstaff is a very caring, concerned doctor. He is very helpful with issues of all kinds and shows concern for his patients welfare. He is very knowledgeable in his chosen specialties. I have recommended him to several family members and would recommend him to anyone....

September 14th, 2010

Excellent caring physician. Great experience

August 17th, 2010

Dr. Bickerstaff is an excellent communicator. He cares very much about his patients and their overall health and understanding. He does not give orders and expect you to follow them because he is "The Doctor". He listens to my opinions and treats me with respect. He does not give orders and expect you to follow them because he is "The Doctor". I recommend him to all my friends.

July 8th, 2010

he is one of the best

I have had several health problems for years. Dr. B has always been there for me. Explains any new problems and give me the chance too decide what should be done. He also keeps my wife in the loop. He is one of the best doctors I have ever seen.

June 5th, 2010

MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR. BICKERSTAFF!!!!:-)

DR.BICKERSTAFF IS A VERY CARING AND UNDERSTANDING DOCTOR!!HE WILL RELATE TO YOU IF HE HAS EXPERIENCED THE SAME SITUATION BUT IF NOT HE WILL TELL YOU THAT HE IS TRULY VERY SORRY AND ASK HOW YOU ARE NOW!HE UNDERSTANDS PAIN,NOT FEELING WELL,AND URGE TO DO HIS BEST TO HELP NOW!I REALLY TREASURE DR. BICKERSTAFF AND HIS STAFF AND WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING TO JEOPARDIZE HIM!!!!!THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR MANY BLESSINGS DR.B!!!!!:-) GOD BLESS

April 12th, 2010

laura

Dr. Bickerstaff was such a blessing to me. I had been plagued with severe stomach problems forabout seven months,when refered to Dr. Bickerstaff he immediatly order tests, I finally knew what was causing all my misery. He promptly put me on medications, alog with exellent diatary advice. Honestly, he is an excellent doctor , and I would recommend him in a heartbeat......

April 11th, 2009

Courteous, with a sense of humor

I have never had such success managing my UC as I have since Dr. B became my gastro guy in 2005-now. I feel as if I can really manage my illness. The colonscopy he did a few months back was the most through one I have ever had.

April 8th, 2017