A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Binder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Binder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Binder
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Binder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Binder, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Binder graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Binder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Alfred Binder MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Binder practice?
- Dr. Charles Binder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Binder practices Urology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, MD.
See Toms River Urologists.