A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Binder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Binder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Binder, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Binder graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Binder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Alfred Binder MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Binder practice?
- Dr. Charles Binder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Binder practices Urology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, MD.
See Toms River Urologists.