A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Binkley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Binkley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Binkley graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Binkley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Binkley MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles Binkley practice?
- Dr. Charles Binkley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Binkley practices Surgery near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Hayward Surgeons.