A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Birnbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Birnbach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Birnbach, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Birnbach graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Birnbach has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles David Birnbach MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Surgery, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Birnbach practice?
- Dr. Charles Birnbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Birnbach practices Ophthalmology, Surgery, and Rheumatology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Ophthalmologists, Bellevue Surgeons, and Bellevue Rheumatologists.