A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Birnbach is Good. Dr. Birnbach has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Birnbach, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Birnbach graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Birnbach has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Birnbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Birnbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Birnbach practice?
Dr. Charles Birnbach practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA and Federal Way, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Birnbach, Dr. Carlo Birnbach, Dr. Carlos Birnbach, Dr. Charley Birnbach