A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Birnbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Birnbach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Birnbach, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Birnbach graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Birnbach has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles D Birnbach MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Birnbach practice?
- Dr. Charles Birnbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Birnbach practices Ophthalmology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Ophthalmologists.