A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bissell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bissell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bissell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bissell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bissell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Morbid Obesity
Education & Awards
Dr. Bissell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bissell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles D Bissell MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Bissell practice?
- Dr. Charles Bissell has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Bissell practices Surgery near Christiansburg, VA.
See Christiansburg Surgeons.