A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bissell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bissell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bissell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Morbid Obesity
Education & Awards
Dr. Bissell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bissell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles D Bissell MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Bissell practice?
- Dr. Charles Bissell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Bissell practices Surgery near Christiansburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Pearisburg, VA and Blacksburg, VA.
See Christiansburg Surgeons.