Dr. Charles Blackinton Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Charles Blackinton?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 9th, 2016

Over medication and malpractice

Dr Blackinton overnedicated me 19 years ago Unfortunately, at that time, I was not knowledgeable about antidepressants. I was approximately 103 pounds and he prescribed enough meds to Harm a 400 pound man It made me so ill and my husband called him right away to advise him I was not right. Too much medication in our opinion was malpractice on his part. It caused years of damage to me physically and emotionally. I would not recommend this doctor. Run the other way. I regret that I was a victim of medical malpractice and all the pain it has caused me and my family.

June 11th, 2014