Dr. Charles Blair MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 5th, 2011
Dr. Blair has been a life saver for me...he treats you has an equal...does not talk down to you...and works with you...cant thank him enough...even if he is on vacation he will call you if your having a problem.

February 25th, 2010
A Partner in Your Treatment
The most important thing about Dr Charles Lee Blair is that he treats me like an equal, a partner in treatment. This is unlike the doctor-patient relationships that I am used to in which a psychiatrist tells me what to do, which med to take, and expects me to take it. Blair has tailored therapy to my needs and capabilities, and instead of insisting I take a drug I find objectionable, asks me what I have found most helpful, and works with me. He is usually on time, give or take 5 to 10 minutes at the most. He also tries to accommodate needed changes in schedules. He doesn't take insurance, but I do not know many good psychiatrists who do, and who also do long-term 1-to-1 therapy for it. Dr Blair is around 56 and a graduate of the University of Connecticut Medical School. I remember he was almost universally liked by patients when he was chief resident at the hospital in Hartford back in the 1980s. I highly recommend him.