A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bleecher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bleecher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bleecher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Illness
- Geriatric Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleecher graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Bleecher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Gary Bleecher MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Bleecher practice?
- Dr. Charles Bleecher has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Bleecher practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Selden, NY.
See Selden Internists and Selden Geriatric Doctors.