A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Blotner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Blotner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blotner
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blotner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Blotner graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Blotner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital Heritage CenterTaylor,Michigan
- Pontiac Osteopathic HospitalPontiac,Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Herbert Blotner DO is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Blotner practice?
- Dr. Charles Blotner has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Blotner practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Radiologists.