A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Blotner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Blotner graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Blotner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital Heritage CenterTaylor,Michigan
- Pontiac Osteopathic HospitalPontiac,Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Herbert Blotner DO is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Blotner practice?
- Dr. Charles Blotner has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Blotner practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Radiologists.