A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bogdan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bogdan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bogdan, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogdan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bogdan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles John Bogdan FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Bogdan practice?
- Dr. Charles Bogdan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Bogdan practices Otolaryngology near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairlawn, OH and Dover, OH.
See Canton Otolaryngologists.