Oncologists
10301 Georgia Ave
Ste 205
Silver Spring, MD 20902
301-592-1600
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by deborah goldberg on Jun 12th, 2014

He is the best. He does mess around, to the point and pretty amazingly brilliant. He has never led me wrong, has a fabulous dry wit, and I always feel much at east after seeing him.... about anything. He is the best. YES, he is always late. This means he takes as much time with me as he did with the last patient.

|  Best Dr iin his pactice  |  show details
by Agnes A. Trolia on Dec 5th, 2013

I had a very good experience with him. When I went to see him in April (a referral of Dr. Dickman) I had advanced stage of uterine cancer. It is Dec. now and I am done with the chemo. He is a dedicated and kind Dr, that wants to do the best for you, in other words, he cares. He never speaks down to you.. He even has a sense of humor. If you need to see a Dr. in his field, do not hesitate to call his office. His staff and him compliment each other. Take care, stay safe, and get some rest Dr. Boice.

|  I will never see this doctor again.  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2013

I had a late afternoon appointment and arrived 15 minutes early. Two hours later, I asked the staff how much longer they thought it would be. The woman laughed and said it would be hours and hours! I thought she was kidding. No such luck. I was finally taken to a room 4 hours after my appointment time. The doctor finally came in, did not mention or apologize for the wait, asked me a few questions, said he would be "right back", and disappeared for another 30 minutes. I did not leave the office until almost 11 p.m.!!! This appointment was for a second opinion on a pre-cancerous condition. Boice was to send a letter to my primary GYN with his findings. Six phone calls and three months later, the letter finally arrived. Their excuse for the delay was that their transcriptionist could not be reached! Wow. Needless to say, I found another GYN oncologist who is highly regarded and runs a professional practice.

|  THE MIRACLE WORKER````````````````  |  show details
by Margaret Smith (Dona) on Nov 2nd, 2013

Dr Boice truly is an amazing doctor and surgeon. After seeing many other doctors only to be told, many different stories of different diagnosis, this man was able to tell immeditley what was wrong with me, He told me up front all of the bad things that were wrong with me, such as my weight, the fact that I smoked and lacked exercise etc. He explained the procedure to a (T ) He was able to calm me down knowing how frightened I was and what the outcome could be. Now only 3 days after my surgery, I feel it urgent enough to post on here, that ANYONE having serious issues, LADIES PLEASE, DO NOT HESITATE, make an appointment to see Dr Boice, he will get you back on track and make you feel whole again, THANK YOU Dr Boice, from the bottom of my heart```````(HUGS) Dona

|  Not attentive to post-op patient with complications  |  show details
May 23rd, 2013

Stitches that popped open and bled profusely immediately after surgery, internal bleeding, results that took a week longer than expected, no response from the "on call" line for over 24 hours to a new post-op patient in pain, and a "frazzled, rushed" demeanor in follow up visits that left the patient with questions unanswered. This is what we're dealing with in the 3 weeks since Dr. Boice operated on my loved one.

|  show details
Feb 28th, 2013

This doctor is fabulous. He took the time time to explain to what he felt my diagnosis was and provided a worse case scenerio. I came to him as a second opinion and he took my case very seriously. If it were not for him I would have been dead. I was scheduled for surgery within a week of my visit and I could not have gone one more day without it. On my follow-up visit he had my pathology report along with post op report ready for me. He has been given a true gift from God.

|  Dr Boice is a true professional  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

Dr Boice healed me. Inside and out. I cam to Dr Boice thinking I needed chemo. But he gave me a life change alternative.

|  Fantastic surgeon  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2011

I had very complicated surgery - and am lucky to still be here - and I am doing great!Also - I had 2 terrible scars. His major surgery on me caused an even larger one - BUT - it is now almost invisible.His staff at Franklin Square is amazingly good and friendly - other places they are 'spottier'

|  Exellent Doctor  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2011

Excellent, caring, compassionate doctor. The best in the DC/Baltimore in his field.

|  Charles R. Boice, M.D.  |  show details
by starburst on Sep 26th, 2008 on kudzu.com

This doctor is nothing short of being a butcher. He removed nerves during a radical hysterectomy which denervated my large intestine. Although he knew his mistake, he did not admit it until 6 weeks post op. He's callous in addition to being a liar.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com