Dr. Charles Boice Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Boice?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2016

patient

I have been a patient of Dr.Boice since 2013 I was really bad I felt like I was not going to make it,but Dr.Boice pulled me through I would not be here if it was not for him. He was very concerned about my condition and was always there for me he is the best doctor I ever had and I owe him everything thank you for saving my life.

February 4th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Charles R. Boice for over 4 years. I am just so grateful to have had him as my surgeon when I was diagnosed with stage 3 ovarian cancer. Waiting times have been long because his patients come first and if they need more time he gives it to them. Dr. Boice operated on me 4 years ago on New Years Eve!!!

April 8th, 2015

Dr. Boice has been my oncologist since 1997. Since I returned to Vermont, I travel once a year for my annual appointment to his office in Franklin Square, MD. I would not consider changing him for someone else regardless of the distance I have to travel to see him.

January 15th, 2015

I was referred by my Gyno. I was scared as ever. Dr. Boice made me so at ease. he said he knew exactly what was going on. He had seen my case in many women. he was very kind and very informational. He talked to me as a patient. He made a joke that I really did my research. His staff is excellent. he is very kind and caring. I would refer others to Dr. Boice.

June 12th, 2014

Patient

He is the best. He does mess around, to the point and pretty amazingly brilliant. He has never led me wrong, has a fabulous dry wit, and I always feel much at east after seeing him.... about anything. He is the best. YES, he is always late. This means he takes as much time with me as he did with the last patient.

November 22nd, 2013

I will never see this doctor again.

I had a late afternoon appointment and arrived 15 minutes early. Two hours later, I asked the staff how much longer they thought it would be. The woman laughed and said it would be hours and hours! I thought she was kidding. No such luck. I was finally taken to a room 4 hours after my appointment time. The doctor finally came in, did not mention or apologize for the wait, asked me a few questions, said he would be "right back", and disappeared for another 30 minutes. I did not leave the office until almost 11 p.m.!!! This appointment was for a second opinion on a pre-cancerous condition. Boice was to send a letter to my primary GYN with his findings. Six phone calls and three months later, the letter finally arrived. Their excuse for the delay was that their transcriptionist could not be reached! Wow. Needless to say, I found another GYN oncologist who is highly regarded and runs a professional practice.

February 28th, 2013

This doctor is fabulous. He took the time time to explain to what he felt my diagnosis was and provided a worse case scenerio. I came to him as a second opinion and he took my case very seriously. If it were not for him I would have been dead. I was scheduled for surgery within a week of my visit and I could not have gone one more day without it. On my follow-up visit he had my pathology report along with post op report ready for me. He has been given a true gift from God.

June 26th, 2012

Dr Boice is a true professional

Dr Boice healed me. Inside and out. I cam to Dr Boice thinking I needed chemo. But he gave me a life change alternative.

September 8th, 2011

Fantastic surgeon

I had very complicated surgery - and am lucky to still be here - and I am doing great!Also - I had 2 terrible scars. His major surgery on me caused an even larger one - BUT - it is now almost invisible.His staff at Franklin Square is amazingly good and friendly - other places they are 'spottier'

April 4th, 2011

Exellent Doctor

Excellent, caring, compassionate doctor. The best in the DC/Baltimore in his field.

September 17th, 2017