Dr. Charles Bomzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Bomzer?

Mrs.

Posted on August 25th, 2014

Since I have had a blood clot in the past, my surgeon referred me to see Dr. Bomzer before he operated on me. I have seen Dr. Bomzer on three different occasions, each time before a surgery. He is very thorough and communicated with the surgeon to advise what his recommendations were, to treat me. I was in very capable hands. I would advise my family and friends to see Dr. Bomzer if there was a need to do so. Follow up visits are not necessary.

Dr. Bomzer is "The Bom"

Posted on July 2nd, 2011

Would recommend Dr. Bomzer to anyone with cancer. He is extremely intelligent and caring. He made me feel like the battle of cancer would not be lost. He treats you like a human being and not just a number. Highly recommend "The Bom".

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on June 24th, 2011

I am a former patient of Dr. Bomzer's. I had Stage 3B Lymphoma. Eight months of chemo and tremendous care by Dr. Bomzer cured my cancer. Also went out of his way to assist my mom and dad when my dad was given a terminal cancer diagnosis by another doctor. He doesn't always say what you want to hear, but rather what you need to hear. He speaks the truth and is a tremendous, caring person.

Posted on September 30th, 2009

Dr Bomzer has alwasy taken time to talke with the family about my mothers care and what we should look for. He is super

Posted on October 26th, 2017