Dr. Charles Bongiorno MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2016
Was Dr Bongiorno gastro patient in nj.
I loved him. Miss him dearly. He saved my life. So caring. In more ways then one. I had it hard not much money plus. So sick with terrible chrons attack . He was only one who go me to take my test I refused I had a very bad experience with another doc. Chipper. And knew what was wrong. Understanding and listened to me. Much more. I was and still am heartbroken he is not in jersey. . Hegave me samples. Tons lol. Because my insurance would not cover. Just a awesome doc. And a Man. My sister I refer to and she loved him too when she saw how good he was to me. I loved the fact. He told me. To educate my self on my chrons.

January 27th, 2016
Impressed
This doctor is not only warm and kind, but he is thorough and a superb diagnostician. He leaves no stone unturned. My 22-year-old daughter presented with nausea, ,severe stomach pain, and intestinal discomfort. She also has severe Illness Anxiety. He took her symptoms seriously and ordered extensive diagnostic tests, understanding that someone with Illness Anxiety can most certainly have a physical illness. He also took her anxiety seriously, understanding that it is a legitimate disorder in and of itself--a quite debilitating one. She has one more test to rule out an organic illness. His sense of humor and delightful personality put her at ease.

May 4th, 2015
Best GI Dr, I've seen and have seen a lot

December 31st, 2013
I have a chronic bowel disorder and have suffered for 33 years. This doctor not only listened to my every word, but found my problem,and expertly treated me. I have celiac disease and saw many other gi physicians, who told me I was either crazy or had irritable bowel syndrome.He treated me respectfully and like family.I saw him at the new temple gi office in rittenhouse square.

July 28th, 2012
Extraordinary skills ,caring, compassionate,superior diagnostic ability, a doctors doctor,saved my life and i cried when he left Umdnj som for temple university
Simply put I cried when I heard he was leaving Umdnj som for temple university. Realize no one else could make the diagnosis of my Crohns bowel disease and he really listens in the office.

May 24th, 2012
brilliant diagnostician . saved my life frankly.i had appendicoel cancer.

September 25th, 2011
Wonderful doctor
Most caring ever had! Higly recommend. Gentle,professional,patient,amazing,skills.delightful bedside manner and incisive diagnostician.staff helpful.

October 2nd, 2010
Too long for too little
Had to wait 2 weeks for an appointment because of his schedule. (Apparently had severe personal problems that affected his practice, according to staff.) Waited 40 minutes for appointment. This doctor seemed distant and oddly removed from my situation. I almost had to 'snap' him back to reality. Concerns with gastro problems due to high dosages of Oxycotin taken on a regular basis. Ended up seeing another physician for a complete evaluation and diagnosis.

February 20th, 2016