Dr. Charles Bonner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Bonner?

March 30th, 2015

Not the greatest

He is just like any other office....overbooks and makes you wait! One time I was in the exam room for > 1 hour and all the while I heard him talking and laughing in his office which was next door. If you can, find another doc!

May 17th, 2013

Patient Review

I moved to VA from NY 9 yrs ago. I had already been in PM and on my Meds steadily for 6 yrs at the time I moved. I thought it would be easy to find a Dr. like my previous one.This was not the case. I was finally referred to Dr. Bonner(thank God). From the very 1st visit to the last my experience w/Bonner was wonderful. He is a Dr who clearly believes in the Hippocratic Oath. I like to think of him as an eccentric genius w/ a heart of gold! He listened to me,took his time w/me, and went above and beyond for me. He was by far the BEST Dr I ever had. I would highly recommend him. He gave me quality of life.I am forever grateful to him for this. He is one of the Greats in his field, truly.....I would also like to compliment his caring, compassionate and knowledgeable Staff, as they too, were wonderful. If there were more like him and his practice this world would be a better place..

January 2nd, 2017