Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Boothby
Dr. Charles Boothby, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Harbor, FL, with another office in Hudson, FL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Boothby is affiliated with Florida Hospital North Pinellas, Columbia Regional Medical Center At Bayon and Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Boothby has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Charles Boothby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Harbor, FL.
Dr. Wayne Taylor
Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine
Palm Harbor, FL 0 mi33
Dr. Christopher Morrison
Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Clearwater, FL 0.90 mi17
Dr. Lloyd Tabb
Pathology, Emergency Medicine
Clearwater, FL 1.03 mi41