A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Boucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Boucher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boucher
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Boucher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Boucher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Boucher graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boucher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hosptial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Allen Boucher MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Boucher practice?
- Dr. Charles Boucher has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Boucher practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.