A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Boucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Boucher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boucher
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Boucher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Boucher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Boucher graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boucher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hosptial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Allen Boucher MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Boucher practice?
- Dr. Charles Boucher has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Boucher practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.