Dr. Charles Boucher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Boucher?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2016

Dr. Boucher

Dr. Boucher is the most professional and caring doctor we have ever dealt with. If not for Dr. Boucher my husband would be died. Would recommend him to anyone.

July 28th, 2011

#1

Dr. Boucher took care of my father for 13 years. He was his clinical cardiologist for his bypass surgery, and continued to monitor his progress through additional surgeries at MGH. By far, he is the most caring physician I have ever known. His interest in his patients is outstanding. Unfortunately, my father has passed away, but I credit Dr. Boucher with giving my father 13 quality years. My family will always be thankful for his kindness and expertise.

May 4th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Boucher's for 15 years now. During these years, Dr. Boucher has gone above and beyond the call of duty on several occasions. He is kind and caring and more importantly, he consistently follows up to close any loose ends. During a cardiac surgical stay, he visited with me daily (he's not a surgeon), and also communicated by phone to my PCP daily, providing real-time updates (who does this these days??). During a recent abdominal surgery, Dr. Boucher again made the rounds by visiting me regularly; I say him much more than the surgeon. Following appointments with Dr. Boucher, he consistently provides information, follows-up with testing results as soon as they are received; even if it means personal calls into the evening. I am so very fortunate to have found Dr. Boucher. It's so unusual to find such a genuious person today, let alone a physician.

August 12th, 2017