Dr. Charles Bounds Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Bounds?

October 5th, 2017

Just all around great human

I don't trust doctors. I've always had bad experiences with them. My son and I almost died because the doctors wouldn't listen to me (while I was pregnant). So it takes A LOT for me to trust a doctor. Not only is he a great doctor, his bedside manner is amazing. He understands that I have anxiety and knows how to make me feel comfortable coming to the office. Really just a great human being in general. Would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

August 27th, 2012

Dr. Bounds has been my family doctor for 19 years. He is also my husband's family doctor and until her death at age 92, my mother's doctor. He is an excellent doctor and diagnostician. He never rushes me out of his office to see the next patient and "listens" to whatever health problems I have. When my mother came to live with us and had alzheimers disease, he took her on as a patient also. I was very impressed with his "bedside manner" with her. We couldn't be more pleased with him as our family doctor. Both my husband and I have seen most of the other doctors in the group from time to time and all of them have been very good , too.

October 12th, 2017