A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bower is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bower
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bower Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bower, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bower graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bower has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Central Arkansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Bower MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Bower practice?
- Dr. Charles Bower has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Bower practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Otolaryngologists and Little Rock Pediatric Specialists.