A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bower is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bower
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bower Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bower, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bower graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bower has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Central Arkansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Bower MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Bower practice?
- Dr. Charles Bower has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Bower practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Otolaryngologists and Little Rock Pediatric Specialists.