A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bowman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bowman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles M Bowman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Charles Bowman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Bowman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Pediatricians and Charleston Pediatric Specialists.