A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bowman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bowman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles M Bowman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Charles Bowman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Bowman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Pediatricians and Charleston Pediatric Specialists.