A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Boyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Boyd, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boyd has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boyd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Boyd practice?
Dr. Charles Boyd practices Otolaryngology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ypsilanti Otolaryngologists.