A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Boyd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Boyd, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boyd has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Montgomery Boyd MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Charles Boyd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Boyd practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.