A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Branch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Branch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Branch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Branch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Branch, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lower Back Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Branch graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Branch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- High Point Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Leon Branch MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Branch practice?
- Dr. Charles Branch has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Branch practices Neurological Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.