A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Branch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Branch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Branch, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lower Back Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Branch graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Branch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- High Point Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Leon Branch MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Branch practice?
- Dr. Charles Branch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Branch practices Neurological Surgery near Clemmons, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston Salem, NC.
See Clemmons Neurological Surgeons.