Overall Review

September 11th, 2015
Love my Doc!
He is the best diagnostician around and is a fantastic person. He really cares about his patients and take his time with them. He is very thorough and is an excellent doctor!

June 21st, 2015
LOVE My Doctor!
Dr. Braucher has been my internist since 1992. My personal experience with him has always been excellent. He is recognized as the best diagnostician in our area by both patients and colleagues. He is not only very intelligent and persistent but also very kind and sincerely empathetic. He is willing to listen to me and entertain any ideas I present to him about my healthcare. I cannot say enough good things about him! His kind attention and care has seen many through many family and personal health crises. In my opinion he is the THE best internist and pediatrician in Athens, GA.

September 21st, 2013
Excellence
I have been a patient of Dr. Braucher since 1992, and I think he is an excellent doctor and a great person. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

July 18th, 2013
RN/ daughter of patients of his
Dr. Braucher is phenomenal with both my elderly parents, for whom he has cared for for years! He is at the cutting edge of Gerontology and cares for his patients with a peaceful, respectful manner! I'm so pleased he is their physician!

September 12th, 2012
jennifer Mckillip
i love dr. Braucher! he has been my doctor since i was born, and is now my child's doctor. he is the nicest man and he is very professional.. And he also has a Bulldog room.. HOW CAN IT GET BETTER THAN THAT???

April 18th, 2011
Dr. Braucher is great. He listens. He is not shy to refer you if you need it. He puts me at ease.

May 17th, 2010
Excelent diagnostician
My family has used Dr. Braucher as our primary care physician for several decades. We find him an amazing diagnostician. He picks up on everything and recommends the proper treatment. We are very pleased with his service. For example, with his help I have lost 60 pounds in the last nine months and immensely improved my overall health.

April 22nd, 2009
At her 4 month appointment, Braucher suggested (demanded) that we give our six-month old daughter a flu shot at her next (six month) visit, and that we as parents also have the shots. We declined. Despite this Braucher administered the flu shot to our baby on the return visit without our approval. It had been made clear to Braucher that this child was not enrolled in daycare, was entirely breast fed, and had experienced, at that point, absolutely no illness. We saw no need for the shot. Braucher was at once rude and dismissive -- a real my-way-or-the-highway MD, who did not like his opinion challenged. At times he made sarcastic comments about our preferences more natural medical solutions. We also saw that he made notes in his file that we, the parents refused shots for ourselves. No matter how strongly he felt about the benefits of flu shots the fact of the matter is we declined and he injected our daughter behind our backs. Needless to say, we quickly dropped Braucher and switched pediatricians. We felt that when so many vaccination mandates are made, this is one area -- the flu shot-- that we have the choice. He represents to us what is disappointing and problematic in the medical profession.