A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Breen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Breen, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Breen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Exams & Treatment
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Breen graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Breen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Luke Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Joseph Breen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Breen practice?
- Dr. Charles Breen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Breen practices Ophthalmology and Neurology near Florence, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Florence Ophthalmologists and Florence Neurologists.