Dr. Charles Breen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Breen?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 27th, 2017

Dr. Breen is one of the best doctors I have been fortunate to have as not just my eye doctor, but as one of my doctors in general. He is extremely knowledgeable, but even better than that is he is thorough and explains everything for you to understand what is going on, why it's happening, and what to do about it. Unfortunately, that is not the norm for a majority of doctors in my opinion and experience.

Posted on January 29th, 2017

He is one of the best couldn't had better results from cataract surgery

GREAT EYE DR.

Posted on October 21st, 2016

HE'S IS A GREAT EYE DR., HE SAVE MY EYE SIGHT

Hateful Man

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

I do not understand how someone like that is a Doctor. He is mean. I will never go to him again. I would advise others not to go. His staff is so nice. I do not know how they stand him. Come on St Elizabeth take the bull by the horns.

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Went twice. Both times had glasses made and they did not allow me to see. Second time glasses were great for seeing up close. However, my problem is seeing far away. Tried a third time to see this doctor and arrived for 10:15 am appt. They had me down for 3:15 appt. Kept insisting I had it wrong. I wrote my appt. time down. They said they would work me in but after over an hour I was told it was not going to happen. Going to talk to my insurance to see about getting an appt. with another doctor.

Posted on May 7th, 2015

I love dr. Breen

Lasik..........BEWARE!!!!

Posted on May 12th, 2009

After having lasik surgery by this man, I question his credability! He has the worst bedside manner I have ever had the unpleasures of experiencing. And if it weren't for his assistant helping with the operation of the machine ( and his suggestions of what they could do be able to complete the surgery at "THIS" time) he wouldn't have been able to complete it. He was also very rough on my face, complained about my high cheek bones, little head, small eyes,..........you "NAME IT!"...he complained about it. He was even getting mad at his nurse because he had trouble.So, before you decide to use him think real hard.........because eyesight is very precious and it isn't worth the gamble.P.S.I am still having trouble with one eye and I am into my second surgery.....Hmmmmm?????? Plus, I have still not been able to find his actual credentials in Lasik itself.

Posted on October 18th, 2017