A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Brennan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Brennan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brennan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Brennan practice?
Dr. Charles Brennan practices Family Medicine near Gloucester City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ.
See Gloucester City Family Physicians.