A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Brentnall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Brentnall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Brentnall, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Brentnall graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brentnall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles B Brentnall MD and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Brentnall practice?
- Dr. Charles Brentnall has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Brentnall practices Otolaryngology near Sylacauga, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Anniston, AL and Clanton, AL.
See Sylacauga Otolaryngologists.