Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Briseno Jr
Dr. Charles Briseno Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Briseno is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital, Baptist Medical Center - Beaches and Gulf Coast Medical Center. Dr. Briseno has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Briseno Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Briseno Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.
Dr. Javaad Khan
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Myers, FL 0 mi17
Dr. Shailaja Hegde
Fort Myers, FL 0 mi13
Dr. Brian Horner
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Fort Myers, FL 0 mi16