A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Brodrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Brodrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodrick graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brodrick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles David Brodrick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Brodrick practice?
- Dr. Charles Brodrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Brodrick practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.