Learn more about Dr. Charles Brodrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Brodrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodrick
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Brodrick Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodrick graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brodrick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles David Brodrick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Brodrick practice?
- Dr. Charles Brodrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Brodrick practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.