A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Brodrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Brodrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodrick graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Brodrick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brodrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Brodrick practice?
Dr. Charles Brodrick practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, TX and Floresville, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.