Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Dec 1st, 2015

Very professional and through.

Great physician show details Great physician
by Cathy on Nov 6th, 2015

Dr. Broderick has treated both my emergency detached retinas...one in 2009 and one June 2015. I had no insurance because I could not afford premiums and due to other unfortunate storms coming together at one time. My second retina detachment resulted in complications and requied another surgery, Dr Broderick reduced his rate and I am on a payment plan. Dr. Broderick is extremely professional and an excellent surgeon. Wait time is long, but he is exceptional! I appreciate that he agreed to work with me and I will pay him monthly as my vision is worth it! Thank you Dr. Broderick!

Top Notch Doc show details Top Notch Doc
by Shannon Z on Apr 13th, 2015

Dr B took care of my Mom in an emergency. His care has been top notch and his dedication to her well being has been second to none. He explained everything where my Dad and I could understand. I could not be more pleased. Thank you Dr. B.

Feb 19th, 2015

He is very good and therefore has a full schedule all the time. He tries to help as many patients as he can and it causes him to fall behind on his appointments, but it is worth waiting for him as he has an excellent success rate.

Jan 19th, 2015

Wait time for office visits are absurd