A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Brooker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Brooker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Brooker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooker graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brooker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Ronald Brooker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Brooker practice?
- Dr. Charles Brooker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Brooker practices Otolaryngology near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Wales, FL and Lakeland, FL.
See Winter Haven Otolaryngologists.